Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jessica Sherriff



Jessica Sherriff, Jewellery Designer
Music Note Bangle


PCC: Tell us a little about yourself
JS: I am a jewellery designer based in the UK and I am celebrating 10 years of business this year. 

PCC: What do you create?
JS: 
I create a range contemporary acrylic 
jewellery incorporating my own photographs, mostly of nature, which are hand printed on to each piece. 

 

Lavender Circle Pendant
PCC: What made you want to become an artist/fall in love with your craft?
JS: I have always loved arts and crafts since a very young age, both my mother and grandmother taught me and let me make all sorts. I then continued to study and finally went to University to gain a BA hons in Jewellery, where I specialized in plastics.






PCC: Tell us about your process. What materials do you use?

JS: The pieces start as a flat sheet of acrylic. I cut then hand print each piece with my own images, then form the item. I then finish the jewellery with a process of handsanding then a combination of polished and matt surfaces that allow the images to refract in a unique way.




Salmon Pink Flower Bangle
PCC: What else are you passionate about?

JS: I enjoy most creative crafts and create other items such as cards and drawing and printing as more of a hobby. To switch off I also love to bake and enjoy a little sport, to work off those cakes I've baked!!??







PCC: How do we find you?  
Etsy shop - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JessicaSherriff
Website - www.jessicajewellerydesign.co.uk
Facebook - www.facebook.com/JessicaJewelleryDesign
Twitter - twitter.com/JessJewellery
Instagram - instagram.com/jessica_jewellery_design
Blog - jessicasherriffjewellery.blogspot.co.uk




Cool One Of a Kind Designs from Jessica Sherriff:



Lilac Necklace & Earrings   
Distorted Black Text Studs
Summer Yellow & Green Blossom Earrings
Emerald Dangle Earrings
Orange Cherry Blossom Bracelet
Pebble Beach Necklace
Black Silhouette Branches Earrings
Bright Pink Necklace
Boats Necklace
Red Love Bangle
Tulip Bangle  
Black Sillouhette Branches Bangle
Winter Sunset Bracelet
Golden Tree Branch Pendant
Jessica Sherriff



No comments: